Dialer / Telephony Platform
- Epicenter has provided Best – in – Class Technology Solutions to our existing clients with latest tools which provides Omni-channel Experience to End Customers of various Industry verticals.
- Solution comprises top various Unified Voice and Non-Voice Omni-channel Platforms along with Epicenter’s In-house developed E-Connect Unified Platform
- Make: Aspect® , Model: Aspect® Unified IP® 7.2
- Make: Genesys® , Model: Genesys® Contact Center Software 8.5
- Epicenter‘s In-house developed Unified Contact Center Solution: E-Connect
- Epicenter has 50+ Software Development professionals working on Unified Communication Platform development for different business verticals of Call Center Industry. Epicenter has developed E-Connect platform with unique features of Outbound Dialer and Inbound ACD solution integrated with multichannel platforms viz. SMS, Email, Chat, etc. providing end customer an Omni-channel experience.
- E-connect Platform is getting utilized for more than 1500 agents for inbound as well as outbound voice services for different service industries viz. Health Care, Insurance, Banking, Consumer Electronics, etc. Successfully integrated with Third Party ERP / CRMs viz. Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar CRM, SAP, etc.
Chat Platform with WhatsApp
Epicenter is always 1st in adaption of new Technology Trends and hence recently introduced Chat Platform and is tightly integrated with “WhatsApp”, which is one of the most widely used Social Media Platform.
Few Key Features:
- Order Management: Enable customers to order, track or modify orders easily using WhatsApp
- Up-Sell and Cross-Sell: Increase revenue though personalized product recommendations, to consumers.
- Channel Sales Automation: Automate various functions of the sales channel like order processing and tracking, customer management and so on
- 24/7 Chat & Call Support for Customer Service: Cater to customer needs round the clock, anytime, anywhere on WhatsApp
- Omni-Channel Support: Seamless customer experience across communication channels like WhatsApp, website, Facebook Messenger, IVR and more
- AI Bots: Leverage AI powered software to get immediate and accurate responses anytime, and in any language.
- Live Agent Transfer: Instantly transfer users to a live agent in case of complex or critical queries.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to automatically trigger workflows
AI & RPA
- Epicenter is now partnered with UiPath and provides RPA based service offerings wherein we hand-hold our client in all the phases of automation, we help them achieve maximum ROI and increase in productivity and accuracy up to 100%.
- Epicenter has adopted best in class Enterprise grade AI capabilities in the space of automation and conversational AI.
- Transforming End User Experience by adopting AI automation bots to enhance user journey across the brand interface.
- Helping Clients to scale exponentially by using AI to Increase Lead Conversion Ratio, Reduce Churn, Augmenting Knowledge, Improving Process time and by Optimizing Operational Cost
- End to End AI Solution Suite with AI Chatbots, AI Voice Bots, Email Bots, Real Tiem Agent Assist
In this era of evolving digital technologies, the interactions with organization are changing tremendously. With the advent of Conversational Artificial Intelligence (CAI) such as Voice Bots and Chat Bots integrated with Real Time Voice Analytics are all transforming our interactions and enriching the digital experiences.
Features such as Voice Assist & Voice Biometrics give a further competitive edge in the digital space. Backed with these latest state-of-the-art technologies our solutions can help add value to your organization and increase ROI multi-fold.
- Palo Alto PA-520 & Fortigate 200E firewalls
- Active / Passive mode with Antivirus, IPS and Wildfire configuration.
- SSL VPN for secured WFH Users, Load balancing and High availability
- 2 Factor authentication and Active directory environment
- Group Policies & password policies, Single Sign-On
- Antivirus: McAfee ePO 5.9 with DLP (Data Leak Protection)
- Machine-learning classification to detect zero-day threats
- Advanced antimalware and antivirus protection
- Proactive web security, Data classification and data loss prevention
- Insider threat protection, Endpoint, email and disk encryption
- Security information and event management (SIEM) / File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)
Compliance & Certifications
- PCI DSS 3.2 – Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
- PAS 99:2012 – Integrated Management System
- Perusing ISO BCMS 22301
Experienced & Certified IT professionals
24 x 7 availability and Support
Dedicated Risk and Compliance Team
Committed 99.5% Technology Uptime
ITSM Framework to support Business
Work from Home (WFH) Readiness
Epicenter has configured WFH IT Infra for employees to work temporarily from Home during Covid19 pandemic.
Activated 2500+ WFH Employees since Apr, 2020
Configured and setup 5800+ Desktops / laptops for WFH Users
Average 60 Support Engineers are available and rostered across multiple domain viz. Dialer, System, Telecom, Network, Desktops and Production Support Executives to support 24 x 7 WFH and WFO IT Infrastructure
Employees are provided with Computers, Headset and Internet Connection at their residence with Secured VPN environment with individual credentials.
Multiple Technologies are adopted and developed to ensure Data Security and track Employee Efficiency.
Epicenter has built and deployed its own Employee Productivity Monitoring platform to track and ensure efficiency of Employees