You can visit EPICENTER’s websites without revealing your identity. There are times, however, when we may request information to better serve you as an existing or prospective client. Please know that EPICENTER does not sell, distribute, or give your personal information to any third party without your knowledge and consent except to provide products or services in which you have expressly displayed an interest when you have given EPICENTER your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- When working with contracted outsourcing partners who work on behalf of EPICENTER. These partners are subject to strict confidentiality agreements.
- Additionally, these companies are not extended any independent right to share this information with their partners.
- If we should have to respond to legal action, subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe that there is a necessity to share information in order to investigate, defend or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- You may be asked to share information, such as your name, address, or e-mail identification. These requests are made to improve communications, make content from our website accessible in a legal manner, and enable us to provide a subscription service. It is our intent to protect the privacy of any shared information that is personally identifiable.
EPICENTER takes data security seriously and provides access permission to systems that contain such data only on a need-to-know basis.
EPICENTER may occasionally partner with other third-party companies in web-based promotions. However, EPICENTER shall not be liable for any personal information submitted to external vendors or to any website linked to this site. EPICENTER also recommends that any website visitor, accessing the epicenter.tech website as an employee of a company, abide by the privacy practices and security guidelines of the corporations they represent. EPICENTER’s website team recognizes that the receipt, transmission, distribution, or propagation of unwanted emails (Spam) as a major concern. We will abide by all anti-Spam legal regulations when emailing any and all information out from EPICENTER. If you would like EPICENTER to delete/edit/remove personal information collected about you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘REMOVE’ mentioned in the subject line.
Like most websites, EPICENTER uses web cookie technology to help keep track of the information such as, but not limited to, your Internet Protocol Address (IP), Internet Service Provider (ISP), Operating System, the website from which you have arrived, and the date and time of your visit.
Nature of Data on the Internet :
EPICENTER’s intent is to keep secure any personal information that you submit to us, and EPICENTER will continue to take steps to maintain the security of our website, infrastructure, and facilities. However, the open nature of the Internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. Therefore, in submitting personal information to any website connected to the Internet, you assume some risk (though minimal) of a third party obtaining that information. To guard against this threat we advise that an individual using the Internet as a communications medium take steps to educate themselves on the risks and take necessary steps to address them as best as possible. These steps include, but are not limited to, using encryption software and installing anti-spyware on your system.
Want to know about our customized services through Future Intelligently approach?